Monday, September 5, 2011

My Food Isn't Pretty

I haven't been posting much because what I've been eating, although healthy and easy to make, isn't necessarily pretty to look at. Case in point...

Tofu Scramble with an Avocado & Sun-dried Tomato Spread
(also store bought veggie sausage which I think I've had twice in my life)

 Also you don't want to see pictures of a salad, that I eat everyday, consisting of lettuce, carrots, tofu chunks, and dried cranberries.

Have no fear, I have a backlog of desserts and fun things to post. Plus, it's fall! My favorite time of the year to cook and bake.

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when that happens when no matter what you do, it is what it is and it isn't a pretty picture no matter how you arrange it or angle the camera! Although the tofu scramble sounds good this morning :)

    ReplyDelete