Saturday, December 10, 2011

Vegans Take the Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap



As I posted previously, I took part in The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap this year. The idea is to bake 3 dozen cookies and send them to 3 assigned food bloggers. In return, you get a dozen cookies each from 3 other food bloggers, secret Santa style. 

I sent Cranberry Almond Cookies to food bloggers at The Yummy Year Project, Rosewater and Thyme, and Healthy Kitschy Vegan. I hope they were enjoyed and there will be a post of that recipe coming up.


Now, on to the cookies that I was lucky enough to receive. Unfortunately one of my secret cookie santas never sent a batch so I only have two to show you today. Fortunately, they were so good that it makes up for the missing batch!






The first batch to arrive was Biscoff No Bake cookies from Tanya at Vegan Faith. They so thoughtfully came in a cute holiday tin.




The second batch to arrive was from Rachel at My Naturally Frugal Family. Rachel was so excited that she forgot to add information about the cookies, or herself! Luckily she found me here and posted all of her (and the cookie) info in a comment on the Thanksgiving post. (I will update this when everyone posts their recipes.) 

I hope that everyone who participated enjoyed all of their cookies! 

Update: Today I received a package from the post office mailed on December 3rd! Bad post office. The lovely Marly from Namely Marly sent the most adorable confetti cookies. They were delicious, pretty and cute all rolled into one sprinkly cookie. They also came in a very pretty box. Thank you Marly!











1 comment:

  1. Sorry you didn't get your 3rd dozen. I would be glad to send you some more cookies if you would like? I will even make a different kind :)

    ReplyDelete