Saturday, December 25, 2010

Sweet Dreams

Peanut Butter Chocolate Pillows
Link to Recipe & Instructions


I have been seeing these all over the place lately so I decided it was time to make them now. I followed the recipe almost exactly except that I cut the recipe in half and baked them at 315 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes. They're a little bit time consuming but you really can't mess them up. It took me about a half hour from the start until I put them in the oven. One tip to make note of is that if you keep the dough at room temperature or slightly warm before you bake them there will be fewer cracks in the cookie when they're finished baking. 

Step 1 - Mix the chocolate cookie dough

Step 2 - Mix the peanut butter cookie dough

Step 3 - Roll the dough into a ball





 Step 4 - Bake and let cool before eating




Raw Option - I came up with 13 cookies so I tried the last one raw. It was quite good and would be an excellent option for raw dessert.

The only problem with these is that now I want to eat them ALL!

The entire batch is 60 WW points, or about 5 a piece. "Pricey" but well worth it.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment