Sunday, November 28, 2010

Vegan Thanksgiving Round-Up

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving, regardless of what you were doing or who you were with. My family was giving me a hard time about taking the foodie pictures so I had to snap a couple of pics very quickly on the sly and they didn't always turn out well. So, I apologize in advance for some of the pictures. Here was my Vegan Thanksgiving...

First, I made bread



Two main courses:
Seitan en Croute with Madeira Sauce



and Vegan Dad's Maple Apple Cider Tofu with Stuffing (although I just used my cranberry sauce as a topping instead of his chutney which looks delish).

I have to say, this was absolutely amazing. I will definitely be making it again!

Cranberry Sauce



Sweet Potatoes (which were made by my mom) with Glazed Pecans that I jarred.

And for Dessert...

My famous apple pie. Quite frankly, the pictures don't do it justice. I'm just sayin.


and Pumpkin Bread



I hope you enjoyed seeing what I ate as much as I enjoyed eating it. My family ate everything except my main course. My weight watchers devotee mamma made some grilled asparagus that was vegan but I don't have any pix.  Hey, it's a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment